For organisations seeking customized solutions, we offer our Lean Six Sigma training programs also for English speaking teams. All in-company training programs are tailored to your specific needs and help you develop Black Belts and Green Belts for your organisation in your corporate environment.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training will help you understand Lean and Six Sigma methodology. You will be able to work on your own improvement project applying Lean Six Sigma tools.
The training is suitable also for Lean Six Sigma project sponsors and for managers considering Lean Six Sigma implementation in their organisation. Process engineers and quality managers will also benefit this training.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
A Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who thoroughly understands the Six Sigma philosophy and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, and understand team dynamics. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC and DMADV models in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of Lean concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
For details and customized training offer email us at: email@example.com or contact us at: +420 261 102 268
Why LRQA Lean Six Sigma Training
- Certified Trainers - LRQA trainers are certified by Six Sigma prestigious international organisations: ASQ (American Society for Quality) and Motorola University.
- Experience with improvement projects - LRQA trainers have experience with wide range of improvement projects in manufacturing and service sector.
- Project support is integral part of the training - Professional support from our trainers is integral part of our training. Our goal is successful completion of client’s project.
- Case studies from manufacturing and service sector - LRQA operates in wide range of industries and uses its expertise to prepare relevant case studies. In manufacturing and service sector we have wide range of case studies and simulations, which can be further customized to fit your specific situation.
- Tailor-Made Training - Each LRQA Lean Six Sigma Training is tailored to your specific needs – there is no “one size fits all” program.
- Using data from clients’ processes - Our trainers identify client’s needs and prepare case studies based on real process data.
- Respecting your corporate setting - We are able to reflect any of your specific corporate requirements.
- Lean Six Sigma Certificate from reputable training organisation - Internationally recognized certificate from a leading and globally recognized organisation – LRQA.
- Interactive Training Approach - We use advanced learning methods, reflecting recent trends and best practise.