Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) is the world's leading provider of independent assessment services including certification, validation, verification and training across a broad spectrum of standards and schemes, with recognition from over 50 accreditation bodies. LRQA is part of Lloyd's Register Group Limited. Lloyd's Register is a global organisation with a mission to protect life and property and advance transportation and engineering education and research.
Working in over 120 countries, we are able to provide coordinated services worldwide for multinational clients. We focus on local needs, meeting the specific requirements of all our clients, large and small, wherever they operate.
As we are expanding our team in Czech Republic, we are currently looking for a:
Freelance Assessor for the Food Industry (GMP B4)
- You are responsible for planning and conducting audits at our customers as well as for the related preparation and follow-up work
- You produce verbal and written audit reports, in Czech or English, depending on customer requirements
- Discuss and justify the findings of the report and agree the outcome with clients
- Undertake necessary documentation, data, administration, and communication activities needed to successfully fulfil responsibilities
- By participating in the required internal exchange of experience you continuously expand your knowledge
- You worked at least 4 years in a quality related role in the food industry and are a trusted expert in your field
- In the ideal case you are already a GMP B4 qualified assessor, if not we are willing to support you to get this qualification
- Qualifications for other standards such as ISO 9001, ISO14001 or ISO 50001 would be an advantage
- You have native language skills in Czech and speak English fluently
- You have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organisation with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world.
LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
What offers LRQA?
We offer freelancers a challenging and divers portfolio. You will visit organisations from small and medium size to large renowned ones. This diversity of assignments makes it a pleasure to hit the road every week again. LRQA is able to plan assignments on the long term, so that you can plan your own projects around this.
Do you like this job? Then apply now by clicking on JOB ID: 8936 and upload your C.V. and cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Mark Schütz (Lead Recruiter), by phone +31 61 239 39 66, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Intermediaries are kindly requested not to offer their services for this position **